Martin Soler is a marketing specialist with experience in hotel marketing and social media campaigns. Working at WIHP (World Independent Hotel Promotions) leaders in Hotel Internet Marketing in Europe, Martin has experience in managing marketing and PR campaigns that are stat focused and generate revenue.
Your email has been sent! Thank you!
Please enter your name, a message and a valid email address.
Your email failed. Try again later.
- Martin Soler on A viewpoint on advertising history
- Daniel Craig on A viewpoint on advertising history
- Hotel Dependentcy on OTAs in 2014 – Growing or Static? – WeNeSe Hotel Solutions Blog | WeNeSe Hotel-Solutions on How to shift from OTA to Direct bookings
- Hottest hotel marketing trends of 2013 per Hotelmarketing.com | Hotel Marketing Blog - Mirarmedia by Martin Soler on HotelMarketing.com’s most popular of 2011
- Lolo on The role of Interior design in Hotel Internet Marketing
- PRESSAC on A viewpoint on advertising history
- Simone Puorto on A viewpoint on advertising history
- Hotel Seven París: suites para un San Valentín diferente on Hotel Seven – the Facebook success
- Alex Bressers on The role of Interior design in Hotel Internet Marketing
advice availpro bookassist booking.com booking engine cheap hotel in rome expedia experience hotels Facebook fastbooking google google places hotel abruzzi hotel in rome hotel internet marketing hotel manager hotel marketing hotel marketing strategies hotel reviews hotel review sites hotels hotel SMM strategy hotel tips hotel trends hotel websites infographic marketing marketing tips martin soler mCommerce mobile ecommerce new hotel in paris OTA philippe vaurs photography search engine seven hotel SMM SMM for hotels Social media social media for hotels synxis travelclick tripadvisor website design
- Hotel Marketing: the hottest topics of 2013
- A viewpoint on advertising history
- HotelMarketing.com’s most popular of 2011
- ZMOT and hotel marketing
- Where hotels should get new guests [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Hotel Booking Trends an Infographic
- Five ways a hotel can use Google+
- Top referring sites for Hotels by WIHP
- How to Successfully open a hotel
- How do they find us?
Copyright, Martin Soler