When you’re promoting a hotel you’re promoting a place to stay. Someone is going to actually “live” in that space for a longer or shorter period.
No matter how many great words someone can write about the place – it’s not going to replace a photo. In fact from a recent study done, the quantity of large good quality photos on a hotel’s website makes the single difference on bookings.
In fact there are two key factors to a successful website. The first of which is photography.
Seeing the room, or setting the atmosphere with photos of details is the single most important part of your marketing.
If you don’t have amazing large photos of your hotel, get them taken quick.
- HotelMarketing.com’s most popular of 2011
- ZMOT and hotel marketing
- Where hotels should get new guests [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Hotel Booking Trends an Infographic
- Five ways a hotel can use Google+
- Top referring sites for Hotels by WIHP
- How to Successfully open a hotel
- How do they find us?
- Do’s and Don’ts for a Hotel Website
- The role of Interior design in Hotel Internet Marketing