Your Booking Engine is more important than you think. In fact upward of 60% of the navigation by the customers happens on the booking engine.
If you booking engine can show the rooms, show them well, show the rates, have a streamlined check-out process you will increase conversions.
Complicated navigation, small or bad images, overwhelming check-out process hurt the booking process so much you are loosing sales.
You’ll be astonished how “facts and figures” the current bookers are. They don’t want the bling bling websites, they want the straight dope and an easy choice system.
- A viewpoint on advertising history
- HotelMarketing.com’s most popular of 2011
- ZMOT and hotel marketing
- Where hotels should get new guests [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Hotel Booking Trends an Infographic
- Five ways a hotel can use Google+
- Top referring sites for Hotels by WIHP
- How to Successfully open a hotel
- How do they find us?
- Do’s and Don’ts for a Hotel Website